Products That Save is an Authorized Distributor for Eccotemp products.
The Eccotemp FVI-12 is for indoor installation, high efficiency, tankless water heating system designed for small to medium hot water production where you need more than one hot water application at the same time. The FVI-12 is perfect for vacation cabins, cottages, and smaller homes.
FREE - Stainless vent kit includes vent pipe, 90 degree elbow, termination and wall thimble
.. Available in Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
Eccotemp FVI-12 Power-Vent Tankless Water Heater Features:
* Sleek modern design
* Delivers three (3) gallons per minute of piping hot water
* Power ventilation for safety, efficiency and venting options
* Tested-Safe Electronic ignition system
* 74,000 BTU
* Digital temperature display
* Fully independent gas and water controls
* Water Inlet/Out: 1/2
* Gas Inlet: 1/2 inch
* Precise temperature and water flow adjustment
* Weighs only 20 pounds
* Stainless vent kit includes vent pipe, 90 degree elbow, termination and wall thimble
* Uses gas only when hot water is on.
* Requires standard household 120 volt electric outlet
* UL listed cord
* 2 year manufacturer warranty!
The Eccotemp FVI-12 Power-Vent Tankless Water Heater. Green and efficient, the FVI-12 only uses energy when you turn on the hot water. Otherwise the FVI-12 uses no gas or electricity. Why pay when away?
Google Product Search – Overview:
The Eccotemp FVI12-LP tankless water heater is a liquid propane fired, forced vent, 3.4 GPM indoor tankless water heater designed for small to medium hot water production where you need more than one hot water application at the same time. The Eccotemp FVI12-LP tankless water heater is perfect for vacation cabins, cottages, and smaller homes. The unit comes with a horizontal stainless steel vent kit, ready to install. The 110 volt UL listed power cord powers the internal exhaust fan and digital display. It only pulls about 2 watts idol and 10 watts during operation, making it ideal when energy conservation is paramount. The unit has a water pressure activated (40 PSI minimum ) electronic ignition.